New Student Enrollment
To enroll please carefully read the class policies listed below and then either:
- Download an enrollment form, and fill in the necessary information using a PDF Reader such as Adobe Reader or Acrobat. You can also print out the document and fill it in manually. Please make a scan of the document afterwards and send it to us using the upload form on the right, or
- Proceed to the Online Enrollment Form below to complete the enrollment process online.
Payment can be made by Check or Credit Card. Please bring check or credit card to first class or mail checks to: 929 E. Duane Ave., Suite B, Sunnyvale, CA 94022. A $50 Annual Membership Fee covers material costs of basic and specialty items. Note: an additional fee of 3% will be added for credit card payments.
Upload the completed form here.
- Please do not drop off your child more than 5 minutes early to class and pick them up promptly afterwards. There is a 5 minute grace period for picking up your child. Anytime beyond this, a fee of $10 per 5 minute increment will be charged.
- Art classes taken here are not a substitute for any form of Art Therapy or Special Education. These services are outside the expertise of the instructors.
- Artwork and personal belongings will NOT be stored in the studio once the session is finished. Please take everything home the last day of class. Finished projects are to be taken home when finished.
- The instructor reserves the right to discontinue service to anyone for inappropriate behavior or misconduct, parent or student. If this occurs, the right to refund or drop is forfeited.
- The teacher is there to help students by giving candid and objective feedback. The instructor evaluates art work based on the standards of the fine arts field.
- The instructor will notify parents if the student is having any performance or behavioral issues in class. For example, lack of interest, initiative and/or not following instructions.
- Beyond Brush Arts has the right to substitute instructors at any given time without prior notice.
- Please disclose anything that may affect your child’s learning.
Studio Etiquette and Decorum for Students
To maintain a peaceful and productive studio environment, students are asked to observe a few golden rules listed below. Parents will be given notice if any of the rules are frequently breached. Students are given the chance to work it out. Regretfully, an automatic dismissal occurs on the 3rd notice without refund of tuition. Please review it with the student if she/he is a minor.
- Be respectful. For example, do not interrupt the instructor when she is talking to the class or other students.
- Follow instructions and ask questions when you don’t understand something.
- Be open minded to feedback or “critique” from the instructor. Be ready to rework your piece based on instructor feedback.
- Always, strive for positive attention from the teacher.
- Minimize conversations while doing art work. Good concentration is the key to success in learning new skill sets.
Refund and Make Up Policy
Make ups are done within 1-2 weeks timeframe of absence within the SAME QUARTER in a class of the same age group, based on availability. Beyond 2 weeks, you will loose the make up. It is the parents’ responsibility to contact the instructor to arrange the make ups. 3 consecutive absences without notification to the instructor will be considered a drop without refund. If you drop a class, refunds will be processed within 14 business days.
Summer Camp Refund Policy: A 50% refund will be made for cancellations prior to 7 days from the start of camp. No refunds for cancellations after 7 days from the start of camp.
|Weeks into the Quarter||Prorated Refund for Withdrawal|
|1st – 2nd||25% of prorated tuition only|
|3rd – beyond||No Refund|
|Number of Classes Enrolled||Number of Make ups within the Same Quarter|
|12 – 11||2|
|10 – 8||1|
|7 – 6||0|